We’d love to see you on August 14th!
11:30am to 2:30pm
190 100th Street SE
(On the SE corner of 100th Street and Division)
Our Fourth Annual Community Festival is bigger and better
than ever – and all free!
Get your kids ready for school and have fun too!
- Kids can get a free school backpack stuffed with school supplies (while supplies last, children must be present)
- Test your skill at the dunk tank
- Jump around on the bounce houses
- Enjoy a hot dog lunch and ice cream dessert
- You can even get your kids a back-to-school haircut!
- DJ Code will be providing music
- Check out police and fire vehicles
- Maybe win a raffle prize
- And SO MUCH MORE!
Come and meet your neighbors and enjoy some good, clean fun on us!
Recent News Updates
ArticleMontana Bound!Pastor Eric It's so hard to believe, but our trip to Montana with our middle schoolers is finally here! A year of planning and preparing has finally come down to 3 days and a wake up! Highway routes are mapped out, packing is almost done, vehicles...
ArticleA Different Kind of PandemicPastor Eric Everhart “Let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles” Hebrews 12:1 By far, the most searched for terms on the internet are related to pornography and it is a growing problem in the world...
The Master at Work Written by Pastor Eric Everhart As the taxi pulled away, Jane realized she had left her purse on the seat–that purse had all her important stuff in it! Frantic, she called the company and was relieved to find that the driver had found her bag. When...